Friday 5 September 2008

tgiF

i have been wanting to post my pictures and finally i have a link on my blog to my picture blog!!! yay, so you can see them. i only have about 50 pix, but i am going to make sure i take more this weekend.

here is a photo of one of my favorite students and arguably the most favorite student throughout the whole school. on thursday the lil cutie came to school with sports glasses on... he looked adorable. later during the day he started crying in class and when i went over to give him a hug and ask what was wrong he told me in spanish "i dont understand you...." oh the poor lil guy.... tear my HEART OUT!!! imagine this teeny weeny lil boy crying in your arms... i felt awful - but i talked to him and he perked right up. oh i love him!!!

well hope you enjoy the pictures, don't forget you can comment now on any blog you want (without any hassle of signing up for anything) and don't forget to email!!!! miss you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures Em. You look wonderful!! Your classroom looks awesome!!! Keep on blogging, I'm enjoying it!
Miss you and love you. Mom

Star said...

hey hey darlin'!! is that little angel available for adoption???